Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

Hi,

Murray Cumming wrote:
>> Don't you think it's enough to get a GNOME branded GUADEC t-shirt?
>
> I'd like the foot to be more visible everywhere. Your eyes will find the
> little logos if you know to look for it, but you'll never remember the
> logo if you don't see it as the most obvious thing.

I really think it's fine as it is, and we have better things to be
spending time on.

Plus, over-branded t-shirts are ugly. One of my favourite branded
t-shirts has a small logo on the front around the breast pocket, and a
slogan on the back (unbranded).

Cheers,
Dave.

--