Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

http://guadec.org/themes/guadec/images/main_bg3.png

The shape of v2 with the font sizes of v3. This is our first Release
Candidate.  ;)  If you want to suggest improvements please be very
specific (like Glynn)

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 08:46 +1200, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Bigger fonts are good, but I think I have a little exception to having
> the 'Linux' tag - GNOME isn't just for Linux ;)

Proposal rejected.  :) GNOME isn't just Maemo, Mono or Python either.
Some people selected "Linux" and this is why we got this tag.