Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

I agree here.  (sorry, joined late. :-)  The ones I like the best is
where the logos unobtrusive.  Unless you somehow identify with the
logo you're going to be concious about what's on your shirt (well
me anyways)  This is someoen who frequently gets vendor t-shirts
and end up not wearing them because it makes me stand out. :-)  Unless
I'm wearing my employer's logo that seems okay (unless the design
sucks)

sri