Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 17:02 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:

> Yes, and it looks good:
> http://guadec.org/files/trasera_RC2.jpg
>
> Although I think there is still something to be tuned - dunno what,
> though.

Hmm, does look good but I know what you mean... suffers slightly from
what typesetters would call "rivers", but not sure there's much you can
do about that in this case.

I think you also lose the "pyramid" effect slightly because the two
GNOME logos in the top row are black, maybe if they were white
instead...?

(BTW, is it just me, or does it seem a little odd that "GNOME" is on the
list of sponsors for its own conference?  Perhaps the Foundation ought
to have a logo of its own for this sort of thing :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group