Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

> We have one big foot+GNOME

I think it is also lost in the middle of the cloud there.

> in the front + 2 feet in the back + the word
> GNOME in big fonts in the back.
>
> Don't you think it's enough to get a GNOME branded GUADEC t-shirt?

I'd like the foot to be more visible everywhere. Your eyes will find the
little logos if you know to look for it, but you'll never remember the
logo if you don't see it as the most obvious thing.

> Maybe what you want is simply a GNOME t-shirt. We could seel those as
> well, if we have them. The t-shirts of GNOME Hispano will be there and
> they have a huge foot, and nothing else.

I believe you are giving the GUADEC T-shirts away for free. So there will
obviously be relatively more of them out there in the world. So, it's an
opportunity to push the brand.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com