Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

RC2: http://guadec.org/files/Tag_RC2.jpg

Unless there are new fixes, this will be the final.

Also, first version of the back: http://guadec.org/files/Tras_RC1.jpg

Perhaps the GUADEC logo bigger, on the top of The GNOME Conference.

There will be some changes in the sponsors' logos (Igalia changes logo,
and 3-4 more come in) but the structure is the one suggested. Anyway,
they will have the chance to comment this back.

A logo cloud, as someone suggested, is not feasible here since some
sponsors have very strict rules about logo usage and positioning.

I had an idea to make the quite corporate back also a bit... creative.

Below the co-organizers logos and leaving a good space in between we
could put http://planet.gnome.org/heads/nobody.png with a size just a
bit smaller than a Silver including a small footer:

/me also supports GUADEC!

t-shirts for women would include a female avatar (any url?)

PS: Ludovic, I can't write more emails per day  :) nor discuss more
threads. Let's finish this t-shirt and then move to the one for
volunteers.