Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

Release Candidate t-shirt URL:
http://guadec.org/files/Def_1.jpg  I meant this  :)

About relevant tags not appearing, the issue here is if we want to leave
the cloud as it is generated automatically or we want to retouch it
manually. I'm for leaving it, that was my idea when suggesting the
cloud. Opening the door to retouch it manually can lead us to
discussions we really don't need now.

There are many relevant tags available in the form but not used enough
to appear in the cloud. "UNIX", for instance. Or... was't GNOME part of
the GNU project? Well, GNU doesn't appear either, and it's an available
tag.

Solaris has a tag available: http://guadec.org/taxonomy/term/92 . I have
been encouraging people to work on tagging in order to improve the
cloud. I recommend you to find more pages submitted that are relevant to
Solaris (or any other existing term anybody think it's relevant). For
instance, Simon Phipps' keynote needs to have a web page like any other
session. This page is still missing. Can you create it, if only with the
provisional content?

As said at http://guadec.org/node/390 , at the end of this wee we will
pick the http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/tagcloud and build the t-shirt
with it.