Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

We have one big foot+GNOME in the front + 2 feet in the back + the word
GNOME in big fonts in the back.

Don't you think it's enough to get a GNOME branded GUADEC t-shirt?

Maybe what you want is simply a GNOME t-shirt. We could seel those as
well, if we have them. The t-shirts of GNOME Hispano will be there and
they have a huge foot, and nothing else.