OT: html vs. ascii (was: Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussion now.)

On 11 Apr 2002 14:19:19 +0200
José Rodríguez Ruibal <jrodriguez arhlabs com> wrote:
> El jue, 11-04-2002 a las 13:26, Jeff Waugh escribió:
>
>     <quote who="Jos? Rodr?guez Ruibal">
>
>     > This is a good idea. May the problem be that we don't even know
>     > how many people are using GNOME, and this would help to have a
>     > true idea of how many people uses it right now.
>
>     We could have different lists and views for users and developers!
>
>       "Marketing will *love* that!"
>
> hehehehehe!
> You're right!

Hi could you evolution guys please turn of the stupid html mail shit.
and why are you keep sending images along with you messages....damn im
glad that I dont have to use evolution anymore.

well back to the thread...... the image idea is great...how about making
it with the ip-atlas features. ( http://www.xpenguin.com/plot.php )

best regards
Kim Schulz

--