Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussion now.

<quote who="Jos? Rodr?guez Ruibal">

> This is a good idea. May the problem be that we don't even know how many
> people are using GNOME, and this would help to have a true idea of how
> many people uses it right now.

We could have different lists and views for users and developers!

  "Marketing will *love* that!"

;)

- Jeff

--
  "So please lets focus on preparing to beat up our neighbours instead of
   spending all the energy on domestic violence." - Christian Schaller on