Re: Missing #include from pixbufanimationiter.h ?

Den 2015-07-03 09:56, John Emmas skrev:

Just a heads-up...  when building gtkmm (2.24) I see this error from gmmproc (it's probably always been there but I just never noticed it before):-

      entrycompletion.hg:221: End of gmmproc directive within a quoted string.

The relevant line looks like this:-

      _WRAP_PROPERTY("text_column, int)

Is there maybe a missing end-quote after "text_column  ??

I spotted the problem while building my gtkmm-2-24 branch.  It seems to be okay in master.  Regards,

John

Yes, an end-quote is missing, but it's not a serious error. Old versions of gmmproc accepted such strange code without complaining. I added a test for it in glibmm 2.41.0. It's just a warning. The generated code is correct.

Kjell