Missing #include from pixbufanimationiter.h ?

Hi guys, I'm building an app which uses gtkmm ver 2.24. By whatever route, the app ends up #including 'gdkmm/pixbufanimationiter.h'. Line 187 looks like this:-

        bool advance(const Glib::TimeVal& current_time);

Unfortunately, MSVC tells me that 'TimeVal' is not a member of 'Glib'. My guess is that 'pixbufanimationiter.h' should be #including glibmm/timeval.h (which it doesn't).

I can fix the problem locally but ideally I guess this needs to get fixed upstream? Thanks.

John