Re: Missing #include from pixbufanimationiter.h ?

On 02/07/2015 08:05, Kjell Ahlstedt wrote:

Where have you found your gtkmm 2.24.4? http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gtkmm/2.24/gtkmm-2.24.4.tar.xz contains about 200 header files with #include <glibmm.h>.

Thanks for all your help with this, Kjell.  I'm building from the "gtkmm-2-24" branch in git.

If you generate .h files yourself [...] you must use an old version of gmmproc (glibmm), 2.31.0 or earlier.

That could possibly be the problem.  My version of glibmm is around 2.44.x - BUT....

I'm pretty sure I've had to settle on this version of gmmproc simply because it causes the fewest problems.  I found a thread from last year (which turned out to be an issue with gmmproc):-

        https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2014-November/msg00020.html

and this one from even earlier (also an issue with gmmproc):-

        https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2013-August/msg00098.html

Having said all that...  I'll willingly try the older version.  Would you happen to have a link to it?

John