Re: Missing #include from pixbufanimationiter.h ?

Den 2015-07-02 10:36, John Emmas skrev:

If you generate .h files yourself [...] you must use an old version of gmmproc (glibmm), 2.31.0 or earlier.

That could possibly be the problem.  My version of glibmm is around 2.44.x - BUT....

I'm pretty sure I've had to settle on this version of gmmproc simply because it causes the fewest problems.  I found a thread from last year (which turned out to be an issue with gmmproc):-

        https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2014-November/msg00020.html

and this one from even earlier (also an issue with gmmproc):-

        https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2013-August/msg00098.html

Having said all that...  I'll willingly try the older version.  Would you happen to have a link to it?

John
_
Tarballs for all versions of glibmm are stored in subdirectories of http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/glibmm/. If you don't like tarballs, try a suitable branch in the git repository, for example https://git.gnome.org/browse/glibmm/?h=glibmm-2-30.

I have pushed a commit to gtkmm, branch gtkmm-2-24. That commit adds some #includes which should make if possible to use newer versions of gmmproc/glibmm. But glibmm 2.44.0 is probably the newest one that can be used. Now there's probably no need for you to use an older glibmm.

When I prepared the patch in gtkmm, I detected a bug in the latest version of gmmproc, which I've also fixed now.

Kjell