Re: Missing #include from pixbufanimationiter.h ?

On Wed, 2015-07-01 at 09:54 +0100, John Emmas wrote:
Hi guys, I'm building an app which uses gtkmm ver 2.24.  By whatever
route, the app ends up #including 'gdkmm/pixbufanimationiter.h'. Line
187 looks like this:-

         bool advance(const Glib::TimeVal& current_time);

Unfortunately, MSVC tells me that 'TimeVal' is not a member of 'Glib'.
My guess is that 'pixbufanimationiter.h' should be #including
glibmm/timeval.h (which it doesn't).

I can fix the problem locally but ideally I guess this needs to get
fixed upstream?  Thanks.

You should try to fix it locally. Please do submit a patch in bugzilla
if you come up with one, but it's not very likely that we'll do another
gtkmm 2.4 release.