Re: All-in-one bundle at http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
Because nobody had filed a bug about it missing (or mailed me, but
filing a bug is better) before I noticed it myself some week ago;)
I don't yet know where to file a bug report for this sort of thing

gtk-update-icon-cache.exe *is* included in the current gtk+ zip file
I just downloaded.  Thanks

that. But it would have been OK to poke me and ask for a "patch" or
I had no idea that was ok.  Peasants rarely approach royalty :-)

"snapshot" build of libglade 2.6.2 with that fix included. There is
now a such at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/libglade/2.6/
Thanks again

I just tried again to build Glade3 and got
an error in make saying "this application has failed to start because
libpng12-0.dll was not found"
I just installed ligpng from http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html
and was able to configure and make Glade3.  Now it seems to complete
without error but still I get Glade with just X's for all the widgets
on the left.  I suppose now that I have gotten to the point where I
can actually build Glade I should continue this in a Glade list.

Damon Register