Re: All-in-one bundle at http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html

> but I don't find where to get this or why it isn't part of the GTK bundle

Because nobody had filed a bug about it missing (or mailed me, but
filing a bug is better) before I noticed it myself some week ago;)
gtk-update-icon-cache.exe *is* included in the current gtk+ zip file
(gtk+-2.12.9-1.zip) and the corresponding bundle.

The same goes for the missing glade_xml_construct_from_buffer from
libglade's glade.def file. When such things are noticed it is a good
idea to file a bug about it. That had been fixed in SVN already on
2007-11-26. but there has been no libglade (source) release after
that. But it would have been OK to poke me and ask for a "patch" or
"snapshot" build of libglade 2.6.2 with that fix included. There is
now a such at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/libglade/2.6/
.

--tml