Re: Drag & Drop - Follow-up Patch

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 03:12:19AM +0200, Lutz M?ller wrote:
On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 00:43, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
I agree. But do we need the dialog when the user has manually adjusted
the order in the dialog _and_ the workbook?

No. But I don't think killing the dialog when the user changes something
with the sheets (order, adding, deleting) is a good idea...
Don't forget multiple views.  We're running up against a shared
resource modification issue.  Lets reuse existing approaches.

- If the dialog has no pending changes then it should reflect
  changes to the workbook.

- When the dialog attempts to apply its changes it should check to
  see if they conflict with previously applied updates and warn a
  user only then.