Re: Drag & Drop - Follow-up Patch
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Lutz M?ller <lutz users sourceforge net>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Drag & Drop - Follow-up Patch
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:31:56 -0400
On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 03:12:19AM +0200, Lutz M?ller wrote:
On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 00:43, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
I agree. But do we need the dialog when the user has manually adjusted
the order in the dialog _and_ the workbook?
No. But I don't think killing the dialog when the user changes something
with the sheets (order, adding, deleting) is a good idea...
Don't forget multiple views. We're running up against a shared
resource modification issue. Lets reuse existing approaches.
- If the dialog has no pending changes then it should reflect
changes to the workbook.
- When the dialog attempts to apply its changes it should check to
see if they conflict with previously applied updates and warn a
user only then.
] [Thread Prev