Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pc to phone with Ekiga

Thanks for your help,

When I tried to install Ekiga with synaptic , I got :

"Could not mark all packages for installation or upgrade.
Package ekiga has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents of
sources.list"

As for emoving manually libs, and installing ekiga , I just downloaded the
last version "ekiga_2.0.1-1.breezy.1457_i386.deb" form the link you gave,
but I don't really know how to go further.
I mean on Ekiga's webiste there are 10 other packages proposed for Ubuntu
breezy. Do they need to be installed first? In which order?

Many thanks

Sent from the GnomeMeeting - General forum at Nabble.com.