Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] configurin Ekiga and SIPDiscount

Hi,

the first thing to do is to try the echo test : 500 ekiga net, and see
if your voice sounds clearly or not.
If it does, then the problem is on sipdiscount's side and we can not do
anything about it.
If it doesn't, then the problem is on your side, and we have to find out
what it is.