Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pc to phone with Ekiga

Hi Damu,

Am Donnerstag, den 16.03.2006, 08:16 -0800 schrieb damu:
> Yes my Ekiga is a snapshot. At that time, that's the only way I found to
> install it in a simple way.
> I tried to reinstall ekiga :
> 1) with synaptic in Ubuntu. There is a new package but it's not available
> for download so, the installation fails.
Ehrm, sorry, but I don't understand. What new package is not available?

[snip]
> mmm...should I just wait for a synpatic package to be available? or is the
> last release of Ekiga only running on Ubuntu Dapper and not Breezy?

Well, you can use the source.list version which is:
deb http://pkg-voip.buildserver.net/ubuntu breezy main

Right now, gnomemeeting isn't updated in that repository for any Ubuntu
and I still need to figure why that fails to build only there. As soon
as this is updated, you should be good to have both ekiga and
gnomemeeting installed with the new pwlib version. Until then I suggest
you remove libpt-\* and the gnome meta package with it for gnomemeeting
is going to be removed. As soon as the archive will have an updated
gnomemeeting version, you'll be able to easily have gnome and
gnome-desktop-environment back with all the new versions.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian