[GnomeMeeting-list] pc to phone with Ekiga

I am an ubuntu user, and encounter the same issue than others in Ubuntu forums.
I have Ekiga 2.0.1-20060314-01 on Ubuntu Breezy

I just can't manage to make PC to Phone calls. I tried to configure it with the free trail of sipdiscount

I couldn't even manage to have neither with my ekiga.net account or the free trial sipdiscount account  registered in Ekiga
Following advices given on the ubuntu forum, I ran the wizard again, not accepting the free ekiga account.

Since, I manage only once to have  1 Registered account in Ekiga (the sipdiscount one), but trying to make a phonecall, I always got the "Abnormal call termination". I never managed again to have a registered account, the registration always fails .
So for now, no registered sipdiscount in Ekiga and no phone calls. Here are the details I entered :

Account name : sipdiscount.com
registrar : sip1.sipdiscount.com
user : test
password : test

authentification login : test
realm/domain : sip1.sipdiscount.com
registration timeout : 3600

/Network settings
NAT Traversal Method : STUN
STUN Server : stun.sipdiscount.com

/SIP Settings

Outbound Proxy : sip1.sipdiscount.com
Forward URL : sip1.sipdiscount.com

Left blank and unticked as it seems to be only for Ekiga accounts (however, if I click on the link of this page, nothing happens)

Hope we can sort thi out, and that I can bring the good news in the Ubuntu community...