Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Connection Problem

I guess you are right. Anyway, I will try to conduct first some local
tests again this afternoon when I get home from work. I updated almost
all the packages I could find in newer version related to this problem
for my distribution (alsa, pwlib, xpm, etc) so I wanna see if it still
works at least local after all this. :D

I already bought some cheap duplex souncard (which I know is supported
by my distro) to try if all else fails and another networkcard for my
win2k PC to see if a win32<->win32 connection works. Now I just hope I
don't have to also buy another webcam to be able to fully test. :) BTW,
is there a list of cams which have support included in the kernel
(2.4.19) and been tested to work with Gnomemeeting? I would hate to buy
another one and wait another year untill drivers are available. :)

And you just gave me an idea with your previous email. I found some
other linux proggies which use H.263. If I get depresive enough about
it I might look into their sources and try to copy the code to
Gnomemeeting and see if it works. That is if I remember the needed
stuff from the time I coded C/C++. :D

BTW, when did you say Gnomemeeting will be ported to win32? ;)