Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Connection Problem

> I am wondering what happens when video packets get lost... :/ What does
> gnomemeeting do in such case?

It tries to recover, but I can assure you it is not asking to the remote
to cut the connection.

Your problem is very weird, I also mailed Equivalence (the OpenH323
authors) about it, and they confirm it is weird, but can't really help
more than I am. Perhaps you could try with an XP machine on your LAN to
see if it happens. I personally only have Millenium on my laptop for
testing.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>