[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Connection Problem

Oh well...

First of all on the other side there is a LAN but he is also on his gateway (WinXP). Firewall on his side is also disabled. The maximum a connection held was about 20 seconds. For about 0 to 5 seconds I can see him but suddenly connection drops.:/ So I guess his firewall is also out of the question.

I know it might be a Netmeeting problem, but I think it might be in relation with gnomemeeting or I wouldn't be posting in here in the first place.:)

As far as I know he had successfull connections with other netmeeting users. So I was wondering if any other user had same prob and found this list. At least in theory it should be compatible...

I waited for a year visiting each day the developer sites to see a OV518 based webcam driver and finally got it. Now I was just eager to use it.

I guess I could also try to buy another network card and try to install adsl driver on my win2k PC and see for myself if he really can connect netmeeting to netmeeting.

But as I am sick of M$ I just hoped that soon I can finally switch to linux forever....

Oh well... I will try to run gnomemeeting with debug and see if I can come up with better info on what happens...

In the mean time if anyone can think of a reason for which this is happening or had this prob and solved it, please let me know. :)