Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Connection Problem

OK. I asked him to reduce the quality yesterday and he said he had no
clue how to do that after fondling with it for about 10 minutes.:)I
will try to see if I can figure it out and help him on that one. :)

Anyway, you might be right with the compression and bandwidth. So what
can I do to make gnomemeeting use H.263? Is there any way to install
such a codec on my linux machine and tell gnomemeeting to use it?

And if I install it, how can we make sure our communication goes over
H.263.