Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Why the program can't quit normally?

Hi Libin,

Am Mo, den 12.07.2004 schrieb ZHANG Libin um 10:24:
> Hi, Sandras,

sorry to have to answer on his behalf, but he's on holidays.

> I have not registered to ILS, but the problem remains. Is there some other matter that will cause this problem?
>
> btw: Where can I get the source code of 1.2?

latest currently available is CVS (which is 1.1.0) from
http://snapshots.seconix.com/ or http://snapshots.voxgratia.org/ .
However there's no current RedHat or Fedora packages, as our packager
hasn't yet finished their compilation process. You may want to give a
try to the cvs sources and the srpms of Fedora as appear on the website
named above. So far we haven't been able to find someone with sufficient
packaging skills on a fedora platform to do regular packages, like
Debian, SuSE, Slackware (and sometimes Mandrake).

Btw. have you tried running tcpdump on the ILS traffic and see why it
rejects? Is there any IP change in between maybe? Do you try running
only as user, not as root before (I assume that your email address is
same when trying as root, that way it'd be blocked from re-registering
probably).

1.2 will probably appear end of this year.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian