Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About Skype...

V St 07. 07. 2004 v 18:08 +0200 píše Damien Sandras:

> Btw, I have to disagree that Alexandre is of the PEBKAC type.
> Alex made quite a lot of tests for quicknet and gatekeeper support :-)

  Yes, but with Gnomemeeting and not with Skype. When you read the email
from him carefully, you have to feel that he spent just 5 minutes with
Skype :-)

  Just keep your good work on Gnomemeeting, nice product ...

--

Utility is when you have one telephone, luxury is when you have two,
opulence is when you have three -- and paradise is when you have none.