Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About Skype...

V St 07. 07. 2004 v 19:16 +0200 píše Alexandre Aractingi:

> To Robert (who is using mdk like me :-)): I used the ixj driver included
> in the standard mdk kernel (I'm using 10.0). I had to tweak some files
> to get it working.

  Hmmm, it's interesting, similiar solution didn't work for me few weeks
ago and this one works, maybe some Cooker problem. Thanks!! It works
pretty well now, but I have to share my PCMCIA socket for Wi-Fi & PCMCIA
card now :/ Out of the frying pan into the fire (hope it's correct
"translation" of our "z bláta do louže").

--

He who fears the unknown may one day flee from his own backside. --
Sinbad