Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About Skype...

Le mer 07/07/2004 à 18:17, Robert Vojta a écrit :
>   Yes, but with Gnomemeeting and not with Skype. When you read the email
> from him carefully, you have to feel that he spent just 5 minutes with
> Skype :-)

I promise I'll spend more time on Skype when it has gatekeeper and
Quicknet support...
Just kidding :-), as I said I indeed spent too little time on Skype,
I'll redo cleaner and more accurate tests and post the results here.
Regards,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>