Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About Skype...

V St 07. 07. 2004 v 18:22 +0200 píše Alexandre Aractingi:

> I promise I'll spend more time on Skype when it has gatekeeper and
> Quicknet support...

  I guess that this time will never come :-)

  BTW do you have any experience with Quicknet PCMCIA card? I've one and
I can't use it, because Linux is not able to see it :/ I'm fighting with
this card for a long time, no success :/ (No output in /proc/ixj) (I've
a very good experience with PhoneJacks, LineJacks - no problems with
these).

--

Politicians should read science fiction, not westerns and detective
stories. -- Arthur C. Clarke