Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS extension on ils.seconix.com

Le ven 03/01/2003 à 17:42, Truong a écrit :

> Imagine the case that I need to forward a call to my coordinator in the
> office when I'm busy, I would like know if he is available to accept
> ForwardingCall quickly. Of course, the H.323 gatekeeper can do it
> automatically.

Yes for such specialized and corporate use, I think gatekeepers are what
has to be used, not ILS.

> Netmeeting users would be shown "silently" in the AddressBook. What
> would be happen for Netmeeting when you use standard LDAP ? Does

Netmeeting doesn't support standard LDAP.

> NetMeeting support this feature ?

Netmeeting users will always be shown in the online users. But they will
not be able to see GnomeMeeting users who chose not to be visible.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org