Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS extension on ils.seconix.com

% *** Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote: ***
% Le ven 03/01/2003 à 17:18, Truong a écrit :
%
% >
% > I would prefer l'option 2. But I still need to know somehow if he is
% > online or not, or he would be shown only when I add him manually in the
% > "Known group".
%
% Knowing if he is online or not is the hard part without flooding
% ils.seconix.com of requests.
%
% Listing him only if he is in the "Known group" when refreshing the
% server is not a good idea for privacy because it means only GnomeMeeting
% would filter him, and not Netmeeting.
%

Imagine the case that I need to forward a call to my coordinator in the
office when I'm busy, I would like know if he is available to accept
ForwardingCall quickly. Of course, the H.323 gatekeeper can do it
automatically.

Netmeeting users would be shown "silently" in the AddressBook. What
would be happen for Netmeeting when you use standard LDAP ? Does
NetMeeting support this feature ?

--
  Truong <tphuong wol be>