Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS extension on ils.seconix.com

Le ven 03/01/2003 à 16:45, Truong a écrit :

> Yes, you are right one option is enough ! It depends which one would be
> the default option, I would like myself "Not enabled".

Does it mean that you would like to be registered to be available for
friends than to be published in the online users directory?

Now imagine that you have the choice between:

1) being published online, and filter calls to only accept friends
2) not being published online, but be easily accessible through
callto://ils.seconix.com/tphuong wol be

What would you choose, 1 or 2?

--
 _	Damien Sandras