Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS extension on ils.seconix.com

% *** Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote: ***
% Le ven 03/01/2003 à 16:45, Truong a écrit :
%
% >
% > Yes, you are right one option is enough ! It depends which one would be
% > the default option, I would like myself "Not enabled".
% >
%
% Does it mean that you would like to be registered to be available for
% friends than to be published in the online users directory?
%
% Now imagine that you have the choice between:
%
% 1) being published online, and filter calls to only accept friends
% 2) not being published online, but be easily accessible through
% callto://ils.seconix.com/tphuong wol be
%
% What would you choose, 1 or 2?
%

I would prefer l'option 2. But I still need to know somehow if he is
online or not, or he would be shown only when I add him manually in the
"Known group".

--
  Truong <tphuong wol be>