Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS extension on ils.seconix.com

% *** Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote: ***
% Le ven 03/01/2003 à 16:35, Truong a écrit :
%
% >
% > If somebody would like to meet others people, he would activate "I
% > accepte to be listed" option. It means that GM would have 2 options:
% >
% >   - accepte to be listed
% >   - do not show me on ILS
% >
%
% One option:
% Show me on ILS -> Enabled or not
%

Yes, you are right one option is enough ! It depends which one would be
the default option, I would like myself "Not enabled".

% > I don't know if the ILS server side (i.e. ils.seconix.com) could
% > support these functions.
%
% That was exactly my idea => yes it would work that way.
%

--
  Truong <tphuong wol be>