Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS extension on ils.seconix.com

% *** BALDRICK <BALDRICK teleline es> wrote: ***
%
% Hi!
%
%   From my point of view, I guess this solution would only work for GM,
% and not for other H.323 compatible clients, so it is just limiting GM,
% and therefore, if it is trure that most of the NM users use it just to
% meet people... then they would still be able to call us :-( and we would
% not win anything (they could call us anyway).

If somebody would like to meet others people, he would activate "I
accepte to be listed" option. It means that GM would have 2 options:

  - accepte to be listed
  - do not show me on ILS

I don't know if the ILS server side (i.e. ils.seconix.com) could
support these functions.

%   For me, I would prefer to have the control to reject/accept whoever I
% want to, and I don't mind being listed in ils, is like being in the
% yellow pages,

On the yellow pages, private numbers are not printed and the owners (in
Belgium) have to pay for that service "anonymous".

%  later it is up to me to accept a call from my boss or not,
% for instance.
%

If we could add/remove peoples in "Known group" (or alike) then we could
still decide to accept a call or not. People can use another way to
exchange their contacts, by mail, by an IM client, even on their web sites.

My 2 cents ideas.

Truong

--
  Truong <tphuong wol be>