Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS extension on ils.seconix.com

Le ven 03/01/2003 à 17:18, Truong a écrit :

> I would prefer l'option 2. But I still need to know somehow if he is
> online or not, or he would be shown only when I add him manually in the
> "Known group".

Knowing if he is online or not is the hard part without flooding
ils.seconix.com of requests.

Listing him only if he is in the "Known group" when refreshing the
server is not a good idea for privacy because it means only GnomeMeeting
would filter him, and not Netmeeting.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org