Re: Drupal as candidate to be challenged

On Wed, January 11, 2006 19:31, Emanuele Aina wrote:
> Quim Gil dubitò:
>> Still unconvinced by the division of contents translated/created.
> The idea behind leaving them separate is to avoid the proliferation of
>,,, and others (those are
> from a quick google search).
> Those sites ends up in $, while keeping wgo more uniform.

FWIW, is the website of the GNOME-FR organization. We (or at
least, I) want to move all the localized pages to and keep as the website of our organization. Then,
will be a near-static website and we won't have to struggle to keep
it uptodate.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.