Re: Drupal as candidate to be challenged

On Wed, January 11, 2006 19:31, Emanuele Aina wrote:
> Quim Gil dubitò:
>
>> Still unconvinced by the division of contents translated/created.
>
> The idea behind leaving them separate is to avoid the proliferation of
> gnome.cl, gnomefr.org, gnome-de.org, gnome.or.kr and others (those are
> from a quick google search).
>
> Those sites ends up in $LANG.gnome.org, while keeping wgo more uniform.

FWIW, gnomefr.org is the website of the GNOME-FR organization. We (or at
least, I) want to move all the localized pages to gnome.org and keep
gnomefr.org as the website of our organization. Then, gnomefr.org
will be a near-static website and we won't have to struggle to keep
it uptodate.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.