Re: Drupal as candidate to be challenged

Still unconvinced by the division of contents translated/created.

What are the contents specific to Italian that won't fit in the
structure of localised to Italian? -

Take the Contact page as an example. Are we going to translate literally
the page into Italian and then have another contact page under with the specific contacts for Italy? Italian speaking
users would prefer to have only one contact page, prioritising the
Italian contacts and then the general.

Another example: if I visit in Italian I will
possibly prefer to find something like than a literal
translation of the English version.

En/na Emanuele Aina ha escrit:

> What I meant was leaving a site with contents available
> only in Italian and putting all the translation directly in the
> respective sites...

Quim Gil -