Re: Drupal as candidate to be challenged

Still unconvinced by the division of contents translated/created.

What are the contents specific to Italian that won't fit in the
structure of gnome.org localised to Italian? -
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb#head-414ca48c4650bea820c5caabf3a9c7bac9fc7878

Take the Contact page as an example. Are we going to translate literally
the page into Italian and then have another contact page under
it.gnome.org with the specific contacts for Italy? Italian speaking
users would prefer to have only one contact page, prioritising the
Italian contacts and then the general.

Another example: if I visit http://mail.gnome.org in Italian I will
possibly prefer to find something like
http://it.gnome.org/resources/mailing-lists.php than a literal