Re: The transition from dgo

En/na Jeff Waugh ha escrit:

> Drupal is not the answer to everything

Of course not. I come from the outside and try. Then insiders give good
arguments and we find the appropriate answer.

>, and honestly, I am back to not being
> convinced it's the answer for wgo. wgo should ultimately be a very small,
> very 'crafted' website. The very dynamic stuff is elsewhere (and can easily
> be included in wgo pages, but doesn't really make sense for its core
> structure).

Please specify what would imply your idea i the context of the current
plans: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb

I also invite you and anybody to reply here:

Planning with Drupal in mind
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2005-December/msg00070.html

gnome.org to become really a community site
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2005-December/msg00050.html

The wide and sometimes disperse gnome.org revamp debate needs to start
landing somewhere, don't you think?

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org