Re: website product in bugzilla

<quote who="Curtis Hovey">

> > We may want to keep it running so that old links from other pages don't
> > break. If so, a sign telling everybody that the site got irrelevant
> > might be nice.
>
> jdub wanted to make live.gnome.org answer to developer.gnome.org.  we
> would use htaccess to preserve the major pages an content area.

Not sure we should do that though - as much of dgo should be put *into* the
wiki as possible, so we can all edit it and keep it up to date. The big bits
of formal documentation on dgo would live elsewhere.

linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

     "It doesn't matter if it is good, it only matters if it rocks." -
                        Tenacious D, Rock Your Socks