website product in bugzilla

Help wanted to clean the list of bugs under website in bugzilla:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=website

Looking for someone knowing what's going on under developer.gnome.org
and Bonsai.

I bet many of them are just obsolete bugs or easy to solve issues if you
know what are they talking about (i.e. edit a wiki page in live.gnome.org)

Special attention is required to those bugs that haven't even received
an acknowledgment/answer:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product:website+responders:0

Once product website is more or less up to date at a bug level we will
make a reorganisation of component, since the current list is obsolete
and a bit cryptic. A list of components based on current subsites will
make more sense, will help users filling the bugs where appropriate and
also will encourage more clearly developers to assume the respnsibility
if specific components if they are responsible of the respective subsite.

Also, bkor suggests this list to be CCed for bugs submitted and updated.
 I think it makes perfect sense... after cleaning the current bug list.
If someone don't want to receive the bugzilla mails they only need to
filter them. In exchange of that, we will know much better what users
think it's wrong in our websites and they will get hopefully a better
ratio of response.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org