Re: website product in bugzilla

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:25:40 +0100
Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:

> Help wanted to clean the list of bugs under website in bugzilla:
>
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=website

Please close 117868. It's fixed.

> Looking for someone knowing what's going on under developer.gnome.org
> and Bonsai.

My impression was that the main page won't soon link anymore to dgo
because the two lgo's (live and library) replace it.

We may want to keep it running so that old links from other pages don't
break. If so, a sign telling everybody that the site got irrelevant
might be nice.

Cheers,
Claus