Re: The transition from dgo

En/na Jeff Waugh ha escrit:
> system that builds DocBook documents directly from released tarballs, and

What about building the this system on the top of Drupal and the library
as another drupal subsite of gnome.org?

I know I'm becoming a pain in the ass with Drupal but this is a platform
we are going to use, they have already DocBook features, they are
working on having DocBook as a "more-or-less native input format" as well...

On the other hand we have some experiences of key tools developed by our
own and then relying on almost on a single developer tweaking at bugs
and features when he has time. A Drupal module would be available in the
CVS, used and tested by others, others could contribute patches...

More:

Export DocBook (was a module in 4.6, integrated in the core in 4.7)
http://drupal.org/node/38757

Exporting Documentation as Docbook (see puregin's response)
http://drupal.org/node/37948

Also: Importing DocBook XML or troff/nroff-formatted manpages
http://drupal.org/node/15698

Maybe http://drupal.org/user/9170 could be interested in the bounty.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org