The transition from dgo (was Re: website product in bugzilla)

How is this move from dgo to the wiki going to work? Something like
warning officially the developers and documentation team, weels later
de-link dgo, weeks later making it accessible through htaccess or
switching it off?

What has been planned about the library? Sorry, I missed this.

Have we put a date for all this GNOME revamp process? How about thinking
of having the core parts of the new site revamped right before the 2.14
release, putting all the updated information and docuemnts already in
the new infrastructure?

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org