Re: Where can I find detailed extension API changes of gnome-shell

About PPA:
OS distributions have central packages repository; PPA are useful as
third-party packages and alternatives.

PPAs makes easier to people for publishing software without some of the
difficulties there are in central repositories. This "main and secondary
places" allows projects to publish more updated packages than
distribution (central) provides itself.

El 16/05/15 a les 09:27, Florian Pelz ha escrit:
On 05/16/2015 08:33 AM, Narcis Garcia wrote:> El 16/05/15 a les 07:51,
Florian Pelz ha escrit: