Re: Where can I find detailed extension API changes of gnome-shell

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Gabriel Rossetti
<rossetti gabriel gmail com> wrote:

On 15 May 2015 03:32, "Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:

I would be more than happy to hand off maintenance of the extensions
website to somebody else, get them off the ground with the code, and answer
any questions about the system. I, personally, do not want to contribute to
extensions infrastructure any more. I would be more than happy to explain my
reasons.

I believe from the start that the biggest issue is the lack of a user API.
If there had been a remotely stable API the extension review process [..]

The extension review process is mostly for checking whether the
extension is malicious or not ... reviewers are free to check other
things like code quality, obvious bugs etc. but that depends on the
reviewer.