Re: The good, the bad, the insane

We all (on this list) know about the extension, I personally have a
key shortcut for powering off.  The discussion is about the choice of
hiding the Power Off option and the effect it has on your average
user.  The problem is that most people don't look things up, if they
don't know how to do it they just don't do it.  If they don't see a
'Power Off' option they might just not power off, but for those that
want to they have to look up how to do it.  It make NO SENSE that one
would have to turn to google to figure out how to turn their computer
off.