Re: The good, the bad, the insane

On Fri, 2011-05-27 at 19:53 +0200, Philipp Mohrenweiser wrote:
> Dont know if it was mentiond but there is an extention to have all the
> shutdown suspend etc at once...

I was mentioned at least once [by me] and summarily disregarded.  Of
course each distro will choose what extensions to package and/or install
be default.  They are free to install this one.

I have it installed.  Power Off is always displayed, Suspend is
displayed with an Alternate of Hibernate.

For openSUSE 11.4 users using the GNOME3 STABLE repo this is package
gnome-shell-extension-alt-status-menu-3.0.1-3.1.noarch